The Open Day event will take place between 12th and 14th July 2023 at Soyang Europe’s headquarters in Lancashire, with visitors able to view a wide range of hardware and medial solutions.
Soyang Europe, the leading manufacturer and distributor of digitally printable wide-format and superwide-format media and surface coverings, and – through its acquisition of Josero – a supplier of leading edge wide and superwide-format print production hardware solutions, is delighted to announce it will host a series of Open Day events at its headquarters this summer.
Taking place from 10am until 5.30pm on the 12th, 13th and 14th July at Soyang Europe’s specialist facility in Accrington, Lancashire, the event will enable visitors to see the next level of volume production print and finishing systems in action, and benefit from expert input from leading industry suppliers. Earlier or later visits can also be accommodated by appointment.
Visitors to the Open Day event will have the chance to take a tour of the Soyang Europe facility and get a behind-the-scenes insight into the business, as well as meet with experienced members of the Soyang Europe team to discuss growth opportunities.
In addition, representatives from many of Soyang Europe’s valued partners will be in attendance at the event to speak with visitors about their latest solutions and how these products can help businesses succeed in the modern market.
There will be expert thought leadership sessions including:
- Why Soyang Europe is now your hardware partner of choice.
- Mark Mashiter – Managing Director, Soyang Europe
- Sarah Winterbottom – Group Sales Director, Soyang Europe / Josero
- The Fujifilm difference and why it matters to you.
- Andy Webb – Head of Wide-Format UK, Fujifilm
- Making the transition from High Street to High Volume.
- Joey Kim Dongsoo – Managing Director, Jetrix / Inktec Europe
- Introducing higher volume Mimaki production for display, textile and 3D.
- Brett Newman – Managing Director, Hybrid Services Ltd
- The benefits of bringing Keder finishing in-house.
- Pedro Dantas – Sales Director, Meevo
- Finishing is the last of the labour-intensive processes.
- Karoly Nagy – Sales Director, Bubblefree / Akkor Dekor
- Going PVC free? What works, what doesn’t and why.
- Brigida Lucas – Export Manager, Decal
- Demystifying the PVC versus PVC-free debate.
- Rui Pedro Silva – Sales Director, Endutex
- The importance of adhesion and how to upsell it.
- Gary Pike – Regional Sales Manager, Drytac
All the above experts will be on hand throughout the event for one-on-one discussions.
“We are keen to speak with both new and existing customers at our Open Day events next month and discuss how both Soyang Europe products and those from our partners can support their growth plans,” says Mark Mashiter.
“The Soyang Europe facility is unique in that it runs in the style of a print house, with solutions ranging from narrow width machines up to 5m-wide printers, and substrates and finishing equipment to complement this hardware.
“As well as having the opportunity to view a wide range of new products up close, attendees will be able to enjoy a tour of our specialist facility and learn more about Soyang Europe as a business.”
For more information and to book your place, please call Soyang Europe on +44 (0)161 765 3400 or email email@example.com.